REALTORS - PRIMARY & SECONDARY
Thank you for considering the MIDDLE GEORGIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® as your BOARD OF CHOICE! We have a wide variety of benefits and services to help your real estate career.
General Membership Networking Opportunities
- A wide variety of networking opportunities including membership luncheons, legislative forums, lunch & learns and Trade Shows just to name a few. Please note dates are subject to change, please refer to the calendar for the latest information.
- Regional Breakfasts are held as needed to keep the membership up-to-date on issues impacting the Middle Georgia area.
- The MIDDLE GEORGIA ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® is a COMMITTEE driven Association. We invite your active participation in our many committees.
Education / Leadership Opportunities
- Several, free 3-hour CE courses each year for MGAR members. Also, a wide variety of classroom and on-line educational opportunities offered throughout the year at discounted fees for MGAR members.
- Lunch & Learn Opportunities (non-CE Credit; 1 hour class; lunch provided; no fee)
- Annual Leadership Planning Meeting (Board of Directors & Committee Chairs)
Awards / Recognitions
- REALTOR® of the YEAR
- Rookie of the Year
- Affiliate of the Year
- Community Service Award
- REALTOR® Spirit Award
- Circle of Excellence Program (Formerly the Million Dollar Club) (application fee applies)
- President's Distinguished Service Award
- Annual Awards Celebration
Member Information Services
- On-line Newsletter/Calendar displayed on the Association website.
- Membership meetings, educational courses & networking opportunities
- Online Registration for - meetings, courses & luncheons under the event calendar.
- Member Office /Agents Listings displayed on the Association website.
- Affiliate Member Listings displayed on the Association website.
- Educational, Political and Motivational speakers presented at our Membership Luncheon Meetings, Legislative Forums, Regional Breakfasts, and Lunch & Learn Seminars, etc.
Georgia Association of REALTORS® Membership
National Association of REALTORS® Membership
AFFILIATES - PRIMARY & SECONDARY
- Your dues provide you with the opportunity to mix and mingle with Association members at a variety of networking opportunities throughout the year. Events include member only Association buffet luncheons 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM at Idle Hour Country Club, lunch & learn events, a legislative forum, and a free Affiliate Trade Show just to name a few.
- You receive our monthly Highlights & Happenings e-newsletter which keeps you abreast of happenings in our Association and the Georgia REALTOR® Magazine. You are also listed free in the Affiliate section on our website with your e-mail address and a link to your website if your organization/company has one.
- You have an opportunity to sponsor Association events and advertise in the monthly e-newsletter (requires an additional investment). You may participate in the annual awards luncheon held in February (all tickets purchased separately).
- There is the opportunity to attend Association sponsored seminars and serve on most Association committees. You can create rapport between you, your company and members of the Middle Georgia Association of REALTORS® by "belonging to their Association". Only 10% of the 500 plus members of the Middle Georgia Association of REALTORS® are affiliate members.