Thank you for considering the MIDDLE GEORGIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® as your BOARD OF CHOICE! We have a wide variety of benefits and services to help your real estate career.
General Membership Networking Opportunities
- A wide variety of networking opportunities including membership luncheons, legislative forums, lunch & learns and Trade Shows just to name a few. Please note dates are subject to change, please refer to the calendar for the latest information.
- Regional Breakfasts are held as needed to keep the membership up-to-date on issues impacting the Middle Georgia area.
- The MIDDLE GEORGIA ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® is a COMMITTEE driven Association. We invite your active participation in our many committees.
Education / Leadership Opportunities
- Several, free 3-hour CE courses each year for MGAR members. Also, a wide variety of classroom and on-line educational opportunities offered throughout the year at discounted fees for MGAR members.
- Lunch & Learn Opportunities (non-CE Credit; 1 hour class; lunch provided; no fee)
- Annual Leadership Planning Meeting (Board of Directors & Committee Chairs)
Awards / Recognitions
- REALTOR® of the YEAR
- Rookie of the Year
- Affiliate of the Year
- Community Service Award
- REALTOR® Spirit Award
- Circle of Excellence Program (Formerly the Million Dollar Club) (application fee applies)
- President's Distinguished Service Award
- Annual Awards Celebration
Member Information Services
- On-line Newsletter/Calendar displayed on the Association website.
- Membership meetings, educational courses & networking opportunities
- Online Registration for - meetings, courses & luncheons under the event calendar.
- Member Office /Agents Listings displayed on the Association website.
- Affiliate Member Listings displayed on the Association website.
- Educational, Political and Motivational speakers presented at our Membership Luncheon Meetings, Legislative Forums, Regional Breakfasts, and Lunch & Learn Seminars, etc.