Addresses issues impacting commercial real estate and the commercial real estate industry.
The Council addresses the specific needs of Commercial/Investment REALTORS®. Supports the professional practice of its members and promotes the views of its members on governmental, legislative and regulatory matters. Membership in the council is limited to commercial practitioners or those who support the commercial real estate/investment industry. There is a yearly membership fee to join this council.
- Enhance the competence of those engaged in Commercial/Investment Real Estate in the Middle Georgia Association of REALTORS® and to offer their clients the most favorable environment to affect a sale, purchase or lease of such properties.
- Support the professional practice of its members.
- Promote public confidence in the integrity, competence and professionalism of the Commercial/Investment members of the Middle Georgia Association of REALTORS®.
- Promote the view of its members on governmental, legislative and regulatory matters.
- Explore with the Middle Georgia Association of REALTORS® the development and delivery of CI Courses and Seminars to promote the CI business in Middle Georgia.
- To support and encourage the committee's efforts to deliver information to its membership and to enhance their professional practice.
- Promote cross-communication through exchange of ideas and information in order to establish a harmonious relationship between council members.